The lesson on Day two was about altering patterned paper using various tequniques, one of which was embossing a stamped pattern on the patterned paper and then inking over it. I found this lesson a little more challenging. My attempt at resist stamping over patterned paper was challenged by use of a smaller image I needed to repeat several times using Versamark ink... I could not see where I had stamped so messed up on stamping an even background. I figure I should have added embossing powder in between stamping and will try that next time. But it still looked pretty once inked it with two colours of Distress ink so I embraced the imperfection and finished it off. The stamp on the background and the sentiment are both Papertrey Ink. The diecut flags are using paper from the same Authentique paper pad using a die from MFT. I added some twine from the Twinery and some older Prima blossoms with a brad and sequin in the centre of each. Still apologising for the weird blue tone to the photo... my mastery of the photo box is s-s-s-s-s-s-l-l-l-l-l-o-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w-w and I still need to figure out how to make it enhance my photos rather than depress the viewers!! TFL.